Wednesday 23 October 2013

A change of plans...

Hey guys, I just wanted to write this quick message about a slight change in the focus of this blog!
I've been REALLY busy recently, and I've gotten a little more into writing book reviews and reports on economics-y stuff, so what I'm going to do is start publishing them- piece by piece. I'll be reviewing some of the best economics books I can find about economics (be it micro or macro)! The first one that I'll be reviewing is 'Free Lunch' by David Smith- it is a brilliant read as David Smith acts as the reader’s trusty guide in this novel, letting them dip their toe into the ‘dismal science’ without being swamped by possibly confusing equations, diagrams, and unnecessarily verbose language. Smith begins by simplifying and succinctly explaining the main causes and effects of the 2008 deleveraging, showing the reader how vast the effects were, and what some of its implications were.
Keep and eye out,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment